Frequently Asked Questions
The Southborough Food Pantry is located in Fellowship Hall at the
Pilgrim Congregational Church
15 Common Street
The Pantry door is at the rear corner opposite the Southborough Historical Society.
Hours of operation:
Thursday evenings: 6 – 7 pm
Friday mornings: 9 am – 10 am
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to closing. If you need to bring your children, please supervise them closely while you wait to shop.
Southborough residents and parishioners of the five member churches are eligible to use the Pantry. No one in need will be turned away.
- You can call the Food Pantry at (508) 485-4847
- OR you can contact the Food Pantry Coordinator at your church – refer to the Contact Us page for details
- OR you can come to the Food Pantry when we are open and speak with a volunteer.
Please refer to the Eligibility page for more details.
If you wish to make a food donation:
- Contact the Food Pantry Coordinator at your church – refer to the Contact Us page for details
- Call the pantry at (508) 485-4847 for more information
- Leave your donation(s) in the plastic tubs at the back entrance to the church opposite The Southborough Historical Society
Monetary donations are also welcome. Checks should be made out to:
The Southborough Food Pantry
P.O. Box 281
Southborough, MA 01772
Please refer to the Donations page for additional information.