The Pantry is staffed by volunteers from the five churches that make up the United Parishes of Southborough, Inc.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Bagging paper products
- Stocking and sorting food
- Checking expiration dates and food quality
There are also opportunities available to:
- Staff the pantry during shopping hours
- Deliver groceries to home bound clients
- Shop for low inventory pantry items
Please contact the Food Pantry Coordinator at your church – refer to the Contact Us page – or call the pantry at (508) 485-4847 for more information.